Faced with tighter quality standards and demands for ecological resource management, it is becoming increasingly complex to ensure that water is safe to drink. In compliance with drinking water quality standards, Enviro-Option offers one-of-a-kind services for the complete analysis and characterization of water from drinking water, groundwater, Wells and bottled waters.
Enviro-Option has a leading expertise in drinking water testing. You will find below the range of analyzes we offer:
Drinking Water Analysis
- Monitoring and a full range of water analysis from potable water systems intended for human consumption in accordance with the Règlement sur la qualité de l’eau potable (RQEP)/(Regulation respecting the quality of drinking water) of Québec.
- Total coliform count and atypical bacteria
- Fecal coliforms (E.Coli)
- Fecal streptococci and enterococci
- AAHB (aerobic and anaerobic heterotrophic bacteria)
Physicochemical Analyses of Drinking Water
- Total organic carbon
- Total and residual rhlorine
- Water hardness and alkalinity
- Metals (iron, chrome, zinc, lead, copper, nickel, manganese, etc.)
- Nitrites and nitrates
- pH, turbidity,colour
- Numerous other parameters
Microbiological Analyses of Swimming Pool Water
- Pseudomonas aeruginosa
- Staphylococcus aureus
- E.Coli (total coliforms)
Please note that you must use our containers, free of charge, to collect water samples.